Extra bed: 20 Euros (only available in certain rooms)
During the peak season, from December 17 to January 3, our rates are increased.
- Moroccan breakfast is included in the price of your room
- Lunch: 20 Euros (includes salads and dessert), drinks cost extra
- Dinner: 20 Euros, drinks cost extra.
- Goings / Comings: 20€.
General conditions of sale
All bookings will be confirmed once a deposit of 50% of the overall cost of the stay has been received,
with payment made by Paypal or bank transfer. The balance will be payable when you check out of the Riad,
along with any extra costs for additional services.
The rates stated include a traditional Moroccan breakfast and are based on 2 people sharing the room.
Our rates are stated in Euros and include VAT at 20%. You will be billed in Moroccan dirhams.
The exchange rate used is the mean exchange rate over the last six months.
A community hotel tax of 15 dh per person per night will be added to the room rate, along with a tourism
promotion tax of 10 dh per person per night, i.e. 25 dh (2.5 Euros). These taxes are paid directly to the
Community of Marrakech and the Moroccan National Tourism Office.
All payments may be effected in cash (Dirhams or Euros) or by bank card (in which case an extra charge
of 4% will be applied by the Inter-bank Monetary Centre).
Terms of cancelation
- 30 days before check-in: a cancelation charge of 50 Euros will apply.
- Between 30 days and 8 days before check-in: an amount equal to 50% of
the total cost of the stay will be payable.
- Less than 8 days before scheduled arrival, or failure to arrive:
100% of the total due will be charged.